Choosing the best underground wire, cable, pipe and utility locator can be somewhat tricky, especially if you’ve got not much operational experience on an underground locator.
The good news here is that we have made your search much more comfortable with our in-depth underground locator reviews and buying guide to help you make the most fitting choice, so let’s get started with a comparison table.
Best Underground Wire, Cable, Pipe & Utility locator
Top 10 Underground Locator Reviews
- 【Time and Money Saver】Helpful-Locating & tracking buried and hidden wires.No more calls,no more cost, find and fix it by yourself.
- 【How to Use】Easily Locate Pet Fence Wires, Metal Wires, Metal Pipes, Electrical Wires, ect ( only for single-strand wire, or double-strand wire in parallel, not for multistrand wire!!!)
- 【Where You Can Locate】Locate-Determining Which Receptacles are on specific circuits,track-Pinpointing Drill Sites before drilling.
- 【Range of Parameters】Wire tracer range-Up to 2-3 feet deep and 1000 feet in length.
- 【Earphone & Tips】Get a free Earphone with package. Tips: Do not use on live circuits to avoid damaging the Tester!This device is mainly to locate non-energized Cable, or low-voltage situation less than 24V .Only for Wires & Cables,Not for Sprinkler Valves!!
- EASILY LOCATE BREAKS: Use the PetSafe Wire Break Locator to find complete breaks in your In-Ground dog fence boundary wire; the Wire Break Locator is not designed to detect partial breaks
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: The Wire Break Locator uses dual tone and light indicators to locate wire breaks; the green light indicates a continuous tone and the red light indicates an intermittent tone
- INCLUDED ITEMS: The Wire Break Locator kit includes a locator transmitter and adaptor, expandable locator, 50 ft. of boundary wire, 2 grounding stakes, 4 gel-filled capsules, 4 wire connectors and a manual
- ADJUSTABLE VOLUME: The locator features an adjustable volume dial to help listen for the dual transmitter tones and pinpoint the wire break; 2 AAA batteries are needed for the locator (not included)
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Both grounding stakes must be used in order to hear the two tones separately. If the ground is dry, then several gallons of water should be poured around the grounding stakes
- Trace the path and determine the depth buried conductors (wires or metallic pipes)
- Included options for direct connection, inductive clamp or inductive antenna allow work on active or dead systems
- The lightweight receiver provides audible and visual indications of signal strength
- Transmitter output and receiver sensitivity are fully adjustable for maximum accuracy
- High frequency transmitter provides range up to 4000-Feet and depths up to 7-Feet
- Helpful-locating & tracking buried and hidden wires and other hidden-wires. Only for wires & cables, not for sprinkler or irrigation valves
- Easily locate pet fence wires, metals wires, metals pipes, electrical wires, etc.
- Locate-Determining Which Receptacles are on specific Drill Sites before drilling
- Wire tracer range-up to 2 feet deep and 1000 feet in length. Power : 9V Alkaline battery.
- WARNING: Do not use on live circuits to avoid damaging the Tester! This device is ONLY to locate non-energized Cable
- High power transmitter offers extended long range and allows use on higher resistance wire paths
- Adjustable transmit power allows you to select the best signal for maximum performance
- Receiver provides adjustable loudspeaker audio, headset audio and visual indications of signal strength
- Long-nose receiver wand makes it easy for you to move along quickly to locate even the longest wire path
- Valve solenoid ‘hotspot’ signal makes pinpointing valves easy and rugged headphones block ambient noise
- Detecting cables, electrical lines-water/gas supply pipelines buried in-wall or earth
- Detecting interruptions and short circuit in cables and electrical lines buried in-wall or earth
- Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits. Detecting interruptions and short-circuits in-floor heating
- Tracing sockets and distribution sockets having accidentally been covered by plastering
- Purchase Tips: You need to read the user manual carefully before using this product; the product does not contain AAA batteries, you need to purchase it yourself; if you have any questions, please contact our customer service team first
- Upgraded after nf-816, can detect cable location in underground or other invisible cable, the range is 0-2m
- Signal sensitivity for transmitter and receiver is adjustable. (0-2M)
- Easy to track with complete ac interference rejection
- Tone trace live cable with alligator clip within ac400v high voltage without burning equipment
- Capable trace cable, such as single conductors, 2-core or multi-core cable
- Finds for open or shorts cable in the wall or earth.
- Tracks for cable in the wall or earth.
- Finds for fuse and safeguard.
- Finds for socket or junction box is envelop.
- Finds for open or shorts conduit under the floor.
- Detecting cables, electrical lines-water/gas supply pipelines buried in wall or earth
- Detecting interruptions and short circuit in cables and electrical lines buried in wall or earth
- Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits.
- Both transmitter and receiver display power level, code, battery, detected voltage type and value, and high-voltage alert.
- Transmitter built in DC/AC voltage meter for linear measurement of 12-400V DC/AC voltage
- It can be used for your Invisible Fence, DogWatch, Pet Safe, Innotek, Dog Guard, or other dog fence service provider!
- Locate & Trace Pet Fence Wire lines before you dig
- Locate & Trace Cable & Phone Lines before you dig
- This device is effective up to 3 feet deep and up to 1000 feet in length under (Such as grassland)
- Note: Does not support detecting breakpoints; need 9V battery (We don't offer)
Locat Underground Cable, Pipe, Wire, Utility
Hopefully, our buying guide of the best underground wire, cable, pipe, and utility locator has helped you to focus your selections on finding that which works best within your budget. It’s high time to go on ahead to purchase your ideal perfect best underground wire locator and get the locating operation started.
Last update on 2020-10-18 at 11:46 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API